Zfort Group invites an experienced Drupal developer to join a skilled development team and participate in the creation of customized solutions for international clients.
We are working with the international Web Agency, that provides us an opportunity to work on new and exciting projects. The main project scopes are Drupal 8. There is a chance to provide your feedback regarding the existing architecture and participate in the creation of products in different areas (e.x. medicine, recruitment etc.)
We are looking for a responsible, mindful professional, who would like to join Scrum team with the friendly and constructive client.
- 2+ years' experience with Drupal;
- Experience with Drupal 8 API;
- PHP (OOP knowledge);
- Theming and Twig;
- SQL development skills with MYSQL
- Experience with Drush, Composer, GIT
Will be a plus:
- Experience with Drupal 7;
- Plugin development;
- Web server administration;
- Experience with Pantheon
- Strong tech lead, who helps you to growth
- Front-End developers experienced in Drupal 8 specifics;
- Competitive salary;
- International projects that will challenge you to grow and thrive as a professional;
- English classes;
- Friendly atmosphere, sports activities and corporate events.
If you feel interested in this position, please send your CV to: email@example.comHelp us to find you and send us your CV.
Zfort Group is looking for a Middle+/Senior Magento developer, who is willing to join a cool team and develop ourselves together, working with Magento2
- 3+ years of experience with PHP, especially Magento 2
- Experience with Magento 2 APIs and integrations with 3rd party applications
- Experience with SQL, MySQL, or PostgreSQL
- Experience with web services such as REST, JSON, SOAP, or similar
- Experience with Git and development tools
- Must be a team player
- English - Intermediate or higher
Preferred Education and Experience:
- Experience with Magento1
- Examples of published websites or projects that you’ve worked on
- Magento 2 Certifications
- Training and certifications (paid by the company);
- Paid sick leave and vacation;
- Spacious and comfortable office, flexible working hours;
- Lunch delivery to the office.
If you are a fan of Magento, write us for details ;)Help us to find you and send us your CV.
Zfort Group is looking for a highly skilled Business Analyst to join the team of an existing project.
Our project is a Platform as a Service that facilitates building and deploying online fundraising tools for charity organizations.
- experience with creating high value and high readability requirements specification;
- experience in requirements analysis (prototyping, analysis of existing documentation and web system modules);
- 2 or more years of commercial experience in Software Development or QA engineering;
- 2 or more years of experience in BA;
- ability to support the development team with a domain knowledge;
- experience with teamwork tools such as JIRA and Confluence;
- be self-organizing, take initiative to drive resolutions for open issues;
- to have good written and spoken English.
As a Plus:
- experience with REST client tools (Postman or similar) and SQL.
- an ability to communicate effectively with technical and non-technical staff;
- must have analytical abilities with troubleshooting skills;
- result-oriented with attention to details;
- good team player who can work both independently and also as a team;
- willingness to share skills, knowledge, and expertise;
- willingness to do what it takes to get things done.
- Trainings and certifications (paid by the company);
- Paid sick leave and vacation;
- Flexible working hours;
- Lunch delivery to the office (always hot and on time);
- Funny corporate parties, interest clubs.
Middle+ /Senior PHP Developer
Right now Zfort Group is looking for Middle+ and Senior PHP Developers to the super-product team.
What you will do:
- Become an expert with the New e-commerce framework;
- Develop and maintain our framework's ecosystem (with partners and agencies);
- Work on different customers' projects.
- Middle or Senior level expertise and passion for coding with PHP;
- Knowledge of professional software engineering e.g. SOLID-principles, Clean Code, Separation of Concerns;
- Working experience with Symfony/REST API/GraphQL,
- E-Commerce experience,
- English - Intermediate+.
Besides our basic requirements, you should feel comfortable with our technology stack. We do not expect that you are an expert in all fields, but some of them should be familiar to you.
- Backend: PHP 7, PostgreSQL, Redis, ElasticSearch, Twig, Silex, Composer, Git;
- System: Vagrant, Saltstack.
- Expert team: Profit from a communicative, inspiring environment and a highly experienced international team;
- State-of-the-art technology: Work on the latest business models, technologies, and tools;
- Skill development: Get challenged and develop your professional skills by taking over responsibilities from day one!;
- Constant innovation: You will get varied, interesting projects every day where you can use your creativity.
If you are interested in being a part of the biggest PHP Developer community in Kharkiv please let us know firstname.lastname@example.org.Help us to find you and send us your CV.
We are looking for a strong Technical Writer to join our e-commerce product team.
- 2+ years of working experience as a technical writer;
- Experience in writing and reviewing content for developers;
- Excellent English writing and communication skills;
- Ability to quickly grasp complex technical concepts and translate them into an easily understandable user-friendly language;
- Great interpersonal skills;
- Experience working with Markdown and HTML formats;
- Excellent skills in research and information analysis;
- Proven experience working with Desktop Publishing tools.
- Familiarity with Git;
- Experience in creation and maintenance of information architecture;
- Experience in using static site generators;
- Experience in writing API documentation.
- Writing product developer guides, user manuals, API documentation;
- Reviewing and editing documents written by developers.
- training and certifications (paid by the company);
- paid sick leave and vacation;
- spacious and comfortable office, flexible working hours;
- lunch delivery to the office.
Business Development Manager
Energetic Sales+Marketing team is looking for a strong Business Development Manager with solid technical background.
Here are our expectations:
- Fluent spoken English. Written English with no mistakes;
- Thorough understanding of web app development methodology, knowledge of web app internals - what they consist of, what happens in the back end and the front end;
- Thorough understanding of software development lifecycle;
- Ability to form a vision for a project based on client's description, and ability to present this vision to the client step by step;
- Have a good idea on how much a typical project should cost.
Our ideal candidate has past experience as a Technical Project Manager or a Developer.
Knows from the top of his/her head the difference between React and React Native, what is DNS, what is CDN used for, how to create a website in a quick and easy way, etc.
We propose limitless growth opportunities, coffee and cookies (limitless as well), support from colleagues (almost limitless), great working conditions.Help us to find you and send us your CV.
HR People Partner
You are a passionate person supporting organizational growth and mastering People & Culture strategies? You are able to grow ambitious organizations by a strong focus on organizational and talent development? You use your empathy to understand people and talents needs to build up a healthy working environment that allows personal development, learning and growth? Become part of our Spryker herd and support us professionalizing our people’s strategy as HR People Partner.
- Perform onboarding, adaptation and employee promotion processes;
- Develop and maintain strong working relationships and partnership with employees;
- Hold regular Welcome, One-to-one meetings, Satisfaction Surveys, Exit interviews with employees;
- Planning and performing actions aimed to improve corporate culture;
- Planning, organization and coordination of corporate events and team building events;
- Drive the Spryker culture, further developing an environment of engagement and open communication.
- You have gained 2+ years of experience in Human resources;
- Strong organizational skills with attention to details;
- Strong communication skills;
- Excellent active listening, negotiation and presentation skills;
- Multitasking and proactivity skills;
- Results-oriented, motivated person who consistently operates at a very high energy level with a positive attitude;
- Innovative and creative with a strong mindset for continuous improvement;
- Excellent English skills.