FRONT-END WEEKLY DIGEST (SEPTEMBER 24 - SEPTEMBER 30, 2018)
• The Complete Guide to Lazy Loading Images
• Accurately measuring layout on the web
• How to Build a Low-tech Website?
• Optimizing Spotify's Logo in SVG
• Web app perform zone 2 — progressive JPEGs and techs to halve your image load
• WAI-ARIA menus, and why you should generally avoid using them
• How to get started with website accessibility
• Nested Links
• It’s 2018: You shouldn’t be writing vanilla CSS
• 13 ways to vertical center in 2018
• How to Use the Animation Inspector in Chrome Developer Tools
• Grid Vs Flexbox: Which Should You Choose?
• A Noob's Guide For CSS Box-Model
• Announcing TypeScript 3.1
• Eleven Tips to Scale Node.js
• Getting things sorted in V8
• Migrating from Underscore to Lodash
• tiptap - A renderless and extendable rich-text editor for Vue.js
• What's New in Vue Devtools 5.0 Beta
• Tips for building fast and light Vue.js SPA
• Managing multiple central stores with Vuex
• Reusable Components in React — A Practical Guide
• Last call for Create React App v2
• React Podcast 22: "Promise Accessibility" with Ryan Florence.
• 6 Fun React Projects You Can Build Today
• Psst! Here’s why ReasonReact is the best way to write React
• Angular Flex-Layout: Flexbox and Grid Layout for Angular Component
• Policy-Based Client-Side Encryption in Angular
• A comparison of Server Side Rendering in React and Angular applications
• Angular Routing — A Better Pattern For Large Scale Apps
- Libs & Plugins:
• Trix - A rich text editor for everyday writing.
Read our web development and
business optimization guides
Compare in-house offshore
software developer payroll costs
Check the available resources for
a quick project start
Join our newsletter!
Get weekly updates of the top IT news delivered straight to your inbox