FRONT-END WEEKLY DIGEST (AUGUST 27 - SEPTEMBER 2, 2018)
• What's New In DevTools (Chrome 70)
• (WIP) Universal PWA Builder - Framework agnostic, Pluggable & Extensible, Zero-config, unless needed, Capable of automatic code-splitting.
• Conversational Semantics - A great primer on how to code your markup more #inclusive for all (assistive) technology like search engines, screen readers, smart speakers and chatbots.
• How Google has stepped up its efforts to makes its own tech more accessible to the disabled
• How you can use AI, AR, and WebGL shaders to assist the visually impaired
• The Complete CSS Demo for OpenType Features
• Super-Powered Grid Components with CSS Custom Properties
• Progressively Enhanced CSS Layouts: Floats to Flexbox & Grid
• How to Create Printer-friendly Pages with CSS
• Greg Whitworth | Solving container queries today | CSS Day 2018
• CSS Shape Editors
• 20 Tips for Optimizing CSS Performance
• Babel 7 Released
• So What's New in Babel 7?
• New mobile Chrome feature would disable scripts on slow connections
• Speedy Introduction to Web Workers
• TypeScript and Babel 7
• TypeScript Quick Start Guide
• How My Team Accidentally Moved to TypeScript and Loved It
• Reach UI Reach UI - seeks to become the accessible foundation of your React-based design system.
• Good code practices with React and Redux
• Validating React Component Props with prop-types
• React Performance – A Definitive Guide to Optimize Major Performance issues in React
• Props and PropTypes in React
• The Evolution Of React
• code-surfer — React component for scrolling, zooming and highlighting code snippets.
• React Tutorial: Building and Securing Your First App
• boilerplate.react.spa.full-server — a boilerplate for creating a SPA in React, with a full server
• Building Apps with Vue.js
• vue-goodshare - vue.js component for social share.
• Full guide to using Font Awesome icons in Vue.js apps
• tiptap – a renderless rich-text editor for Vue.js
• Event Binding Mechanism in Angular
Angular 6 CRUD Example Tutorial From Scratch
• How to Use Material Design in Angular 6
- Libs & Plugins:
• mafintosh/turbo-json-parse - Turbocharged JSON.parse for type stable JSON data.
• reworm — the simplest way to manage state!
• lazyestload.js — load images only when they are in (and remain in) the viewport.
Read our web development and
business optimization guides
Compare in-house offshore
software developer payroll costs
Check the available resources for
a quick project start
Join our newsletter!
Get weekly updates of the top IT news delivered straight to your inbox