FRONT-END WEEKLY DIGEST (SEPTEMBER 3 - SEPTEMBER 16, 2018)
The easiest way to keep your web apps accessible, the importance of manual accessibility testing, force restarting any iOS device with just CSS, an introduction to using form elements in React, a comparison between Angular and React and their core languages, and more. Keep on reading!
• 6 VSCode Tips... IN 60 SECONDS! by Paul Lewis.
• GitHub Pull Requests in Visual Studio Code
• The easiest way to keep your web apps accessible: Just use text
• How do you mark up an accordion?
• The Importance Of Manual Accessibility Testing
• Customise radio buttons without compromising accessibility
• How to force restart any iOS device with just CSS?
• Variables in CSS: Custom Properties
• New in Chrome 69: building progress doughnut charts with conical gradients
• How to Use 2D Transformation Functions in CSS
• Introducing Trashy.css
• Complete Guide to CSS Scroll Snap
• CSS dismissal is about exclusion, not technology
• :empty and :blank
• Creating sliding effects using sticky positioning
• State Of JavaSript 2018 survey
• Celebrating 10 years of V8
• Removing jQuery from GitHub.com frontend
• The 100% correct way to split your chunks with Webpack
• What makes ReasonML so great?
• I created the same app in React and Vue (Part 2: Angular)
• How to build SPA with Vue.js
• Building VueJS Applications with TypeScript
• Universal application code structure in Nuxt.js
• Vuesax - New Framework Components for Vue.js 2.
• Lazy Loading images with Vue.js directives and IntersectionObserver
• React, Webpack and Babel from scratch
• An Introduction to Using Form Elements in React
• How To Implement Better Drag and Drop in your React App
• Angular 6 Reference: Templates, Core
• Rocking the web with PWA. Progressive Web Apps + Angular = love.
• Angular 6 Tutorial: New Features with New Power
• A comparison between Angular and React and their core languages
- Libs & Plugins:
• low.js - the port of Node.JS for embedded devices.
• Chrome 70 beta: shape detection, web authentication, and more
• Firefox 62 – Tools Cool for School!
• Firefox 62 for developers
• Inside look at modern web browser: Part 1, Part 2
• Redesigning Chrome: An interview with Chrome's lead designer
Read our web development and
business optimization guides
Compare in-house offshore
software developer payroll costs
Check the available resources for
a quick project start
Join our newsletter!
Get weekly updates of the top IT news delivered straight to your inbox