- ComponentsConf 2019, Australia. 15 videos
- 5G Will Definitely Make the Web Slower, Maybe
- (Why) Some HTML is "optional"
- How to Contribute to an Open Source Project
- X3D: Declarative 3D for the Modern Web
- Contemporary Front-end Architectures
- How to Build Unique, Beautiful Websites with Tailwind CSS
- CSS Security Vulnerabilities
- Ghost Buttons with Directional Awareness in CSS
- Two Browsers Walked Into a Scrollbar
- Logical Operations with CSS Variables
- How to Remove Unused CSS
- CSS Grid: Magazine Layouts
- Front end observability. A practical guide to browsers error monitoring with window.onerror ðŸ’‚â€
- Machine Learning For Front-End Developers With Tensorflow.js
- A lighter V8
- ECMAScript-new-features-list - A comprehensive list of new ES features, including ES6, ES7, ES8, ES9 and ES10 (2015-2019)
Libs & Plugins
- check-imports - Check imports in JS files and update package.json dependencies
- Dark mode on your site with 1 line of code
- "Native Lazyload" By Google officially in Wordpress
- js-fire - a library for automatically generating command line interfaces (CLIs) from most js objects.
- poetic: Configuring ESLint, Prettier and Airbnb in 1 Line
- js-noisy-gradient - Small and fast lib for smoothing visible banding in linear-gradient backgrounds.