FRONT-END WEEKLY DIGEST ( APRIL 30 - MAY 6, 2018)
Solving Webpack problems, writing accessible web content, working with the DevTools Console and the Console API, inspecting animations in DevTools, a quick introduction to CSS animations, building an optimistic user interface in React, and more. Enjoy reading!
• Want to be a top developer? You should build things. Here's another list to get you started.
• Building A Serverless Contact Form For Your Static Site
• Is ServiceWorker ready?
• Finger-friendly numerical inputs with `inputmode`
• Progressive Web Apps core guides on MDN Web Docs
• New Releases: Bootstrap 4.1.1, HTML5 Boilerplate 6.1.0, Dojo 2.0
• How to solve Webpack problems. The Practical Case.
• Working with the DevTools Console and the Console API
• Inspecting Animations in DevTools
• An overview of Visual Studio Code for front-end developers
• Writing Accessible Web Content
• The Great Accessibility Blogs Roundup
• 18 Accessibility Bookmarklets You Can Use For A11Y Testing
• Know your ARIA: 'Hidden' vs 'None'
- Effective Web:
• Morph Play Button To Video Player #GSAP #ExpoScaleEase
• curtains.js - easy WebGL tool to animate images.
• Responsive Knockout Text With Looping Video
• Ideas for Proximity Feedback with Progressive Hover Effects
• A Guide To The State Of Print Stylesheets In 2018
• CSS Environment Variables
• Solved With CSS! Dropdown Menus
• Create Unique Web Experiences with CSS Custom Cursors
• A quick introduction to CSS animations
• CSS Grid: More flexibility with minmax()
• Learn This One Weird Trick To Debug CSS
• The Power of Flex-Grow
• Obnoxiously Readable Responsive Text with Viewport Units
• Ember's 2018 Roadmap: A Call for Blog Posts
• RxJS 6: What's new and what has changed?
• An introduction to dynamic list rendering in Vue.js
• Why should you use Vue.js when using Laravel
• The Best Backends For VueJS Apps
• How to conquer Webpack 4 and build a sweet React app
• Building an Optimistic User Interface in React
• This is why we need to bind event handlers in Class Components in React
• A complete React with Apollo and GraphQL Tutorial
• Version 6 of Angular Now Available
• What's New in Angular 6
• Using Angular NgModules for Reusable Code and More
• Change Detection in Angular: Everything You Need to Know
• A Comprehensive Guide to Angular onPush Change Detection Strategy
• My Experience: Learning Angular 5 as a long time react developer
- Libs & Plugins:
• ReLaXed - a tool which creates PDF documents interactively using HTML or Pug.
• is-google - Verify that a request is from Google crawlers using Google's DNS verification steps.
• a11y-dialog - a lightweight (1.3Kb) yet flexible script to create accessible dialog windows.
• selection.js - A simple and lightweight library to realize visual DOM Selections. No jQuery. Supports any CSS library.
• ow — function argument validation for humans.
Read our web development and
business optimization guides
Compare in-house offshore
software developer payroll costs
Check the available resources for
a quick project start
Join our newsletter!
Get weekly updates of the top IT news delivered straight to your inbox