FRONT-END WEEKLY DIGEST ( MAY 21 - MAY 27, 2018)
Web push notifications, 10 Firefox dev tools tricks that will blow your mind, lazy loading to slash page load time, Angular Augury to debug your code, creating & publishing web components with Vue CLI 3, and more. Enjoy!
• Learning Gutenberg: Series Introduction. A special long-form series we're kicking off here totally dedicated to Gutenberg, a major change to the WordPress editor.
• Dynamic Bézier Curves
• Text editing techniques every Front-End developer should know
• Web Push Notifications
• Wired Elements — a set of common UI elements with a hand-drawn, sketchy look
• State of the Web: Top Image Optimization Strategies
• How to use Lazy Loading to Slash Page Load Time
• Making Legacy Sites More Performant with Modern Front-End Techniques
• Solving ESLint and Prettier's battle for supremacy.
• 10 Firefox Dev Tools tricks that will blow your mind
• What's New In DevTools (Chrome 68)
• Which accessibility testing tool should you use?
• Grid Layout with Motion Hover Effect and Content Preview
• MS fluent design - hover reveal on btn group
• Z-Index Explained: How to Stack Elements Using CSS
• Dark theme in a day. Using a bunch of modern CSS to create a night mode for an app.
• Getting Started With CSS Layout
• Styling buttons, the right way
• Why VueX Is The Perfect Interface Between Frontend and API
• Vue.js — Considerations and Tricks
• Hello Protovue — Prototyping Component Framework for Vue.js
• Create & Publish Web Components With Vue CLI 3
• Vuido - Create native desktop applications for Windows, OS X and Linux using Vue.js.
• React v16.4.0: Pointer Events
• All Things React: Discover everything from the basics to the cutting-edge of React - Render Props, Context API, Suspense, CSS-in-JS, Progressive Web Apps, UI Libraries and more.
• Flow vs TypeScript in React — My two cents
• What can React Context API do for you? Multi-language text, Modals, and Theme switchers
• RSUITE - A suite of React components.
• Advanced Visualization with react-vis
• Angular Ivy change detection execution: are you prepared?
• Understanding provider scope in Angular
• Using Angular Augury to Debug Your Code
• Boosting Your Workflow with Angular 5 Snippets and VS Code
• Reactive programming in Angular: On push communication
Read our web development and
business optimization guides
Compare in-house offshore
software developer payroll costs
Check the available resources for
a quick project start
Join our newsletter!
Get weekly updates of the top IT news delivered straight to your inbox