FRONT-END WEEKLY DIGEST ( JUNE 11 - JUNE 17, 2018)
• Image Inconsistencies: How and When Browsers Download Images
• What every developer needs to know about HTML email
• Automate Your Emails In Two Ways: Snippets vs. Partials
• Augmented reality for the web
• 5 Ways to Handle Forms on Your Static Site
• What Is a CDN and How Does It Work?
• Opposite point of view: Five Things Every Lawyer Needs to Know About Digital Accessibility
• Marketers Can't Wait to Use AMP for Email, But Here's What Will Be Holding Them Back
• Prioritizing the Long-Tail of Performance
• Google PageSpeed Insights – Scoring 100/100 with WordPress
• The Next Scotch v8: How We're Getting to 1s Load Times
• Basic Analysis with GTmetrix
• PageSpeed Insights: the best tool to check your website performance for the Google Speed Update?
• Parcel v1.9.0 — Tree Shaking, 2x faster watcher, and more!
• Enhancing automated testing in Microsoft Edge with new WebDriver capabilities, W3C protocol support, and automatic updates
• A beginner's introduction to Webpack
• The new (and old) CSS units you've never heard about
• More Unicode Patterns
• M o t u s - Animation library that mimics CSS keyframes when scrolling.
• Deprecating cssnext
• JS is not worse than …
• What's New in ES2018
• Vue Passes React's Star Count on GitHub
• vuesax - framework of components based on vue.js, it is a framework that is designed from scratch to be incrementally adoptable.
• How To Build Vue Components Like A Pro
• Build a Health Tracking App with React, GraphQL, and User Authentication
• Digging Into React Context
• How to Use React Storybook to Create Reusable Components
- Libs & Plugins:
• Simonwep/pickr - Flat, simple and hackable Color-Picker. No dependencies, no jQuery. Compatible with all CSS Frameworks e.g. Bootstrap, Materialize.
Read our web development and
business optimization guides
Compare in-house offshore
software developer payroll costs
Check the available resources for
a quick project start
Join our newsletter!
Get weekly updates of the top IT news delivered straight to your inbox