FRONT-END WEEKLY DIGEST ( December 25 — December 31, 2017)
We appreciate you reading our digests and wish you all the best in 2018!
• Front-End Tools: My Favorite Finds of 2017
• The most popular Frontend links from 2017
• The 2018 Roadmap To Fullstack Web Development
• A Sliding Nightmare: Understanding the Range Input
• Minimum Viable Sharing Meta Tags
• How to increase annual revenue by 97% using neural networks and Google AMP
• Performance insurance. Tools to use for performance improvements by Artem Denysov.
• Forgotten facts while measuring Performance
• WebFont Performance Tracking with Font API, Boomerang and UserTiming API
• Nearing the Babel 7.0 Release
• toapi - A library for easily letting any website provide APIs.
• Browser Benchmark - Safari 11 vs Chrome 63 vs Firefox 57 (Quantum)
• Calc() function with Use Cases
• Auto-Sizing Columns in CSS Grid: `auto-fill` vs `auto-fit`
• How to recreate Medium's article layout with CSS Grid
• Five Design Fears to Vanquish With CSS Grid
• 10 Dev Talks & Presentations on the Future of CSS
• Making The Transition From After Effects To CSS Transitions And Keyframes
• How To Make Changes to the DOM
• Writing JS libraries less than 1TB size. A small guide to create extra small libraries.
• Build A Lazy-Load Router With Vue.js And The Latest Browser Features
• Want to get things done and ship? 3 reasons to choose Vue over React in 2018.
• A basic introduction to debugging Vue applications using breakpoints
• How to build a React and Gatsby-powered blog in about 10 minutes
• Building URL shortener using React, Apollo and GraphQL — Part I, Part II
• How to obfuscate CSS class names with React and Webpack
• Understanding The React Source Code — Initial Rendering (Simple Component) I
• Why Developers and Companies Choose Angular
• Angular 5 Server Side Rendering With Firebase — Step-By-Step Guide
Read our web development and
business optimization guides
Compare in-house offshore
software developer payroll costs
Check the available resources for
a quick project start
Join our newsletter!
Get weekly updates of the top IT news delivered straight to your inbox