FRONT-END WEEKLY DIGEST ( APRIL 16 - APRIL 22, 2018)
• When to ignore 'mobile-first'
• Choosing a Responsive Email Framework: MJML vs. Foundation for Emails
• Replace Animated GIFs with Video
• Creating a Panning Effect for SVG
• packagephobia — find the cost of adding a new dev dependency to your project
• New in Chrome 66
• Mission Critical: optimizing CSS for CDN
• <link rel=”prefetch/preload”> in webpack
• A Look at CSS Viewport Units
• CSS Variables Guide
• Hey hey `font-display`
• Best Practices With CSS Grid Layout
• Why is not using the CSS cascade a problem?
• Swipe Views with CSS Snap Points: Building a More Efficient Mobile Web Navigation
• 1 HTML Element + 5 CSS Properties = Magic!
• Creating smooth sequential animations with Sass
• What You Can Expect From Node.js 10
• How components won the “framework wars”. React vs Angular vs Vue: Why it doesn't matter.
• Point of Vue: Angular is doomed, React is OK — We deserve better
• ESLint Quickstart - find errors automatically
• 10 Lodash Features You Can Replace with ES6
• Add Loading Indicators to Your Vue.js Application
• Build an Amazon-Like Product Preview App using Vue.js
• Creating Your Own Vue.js Router
• React Lazy Images - Components and utilities for lazy image loading in React.
• What are Higher-Order Components in React?
• Single-Page React Applications With the React-Router and React-Transition-Group Modules
• Angular - All Talks from ng-conf 2018
• Angular 6 Universal starter kit based on @angular/cli featuring Server-Side Rendering (SSR) and HMR on browser/server sides
• Intro to Routing in Angular 5
- Libs & Plugins:
• Slugify — Slugify a string
Read our web development and
business optimization guides
Compare in-house offshore
software developer payroll costs
Check the available resources for
a quick project start
Join our newsletter!
Get weekly updates of the top IT news delivered straight to your inbox