FRONT-END WEEKLY DIGEST ( May 22 - May 28, 2017)
Did you know that we spend 5 hours/week on average to prepare and publish these digests for you? It means that we save 5 hours of your time every week and provide you with a selection of the best publications related to web development, JS, and CSS. Hope you enjoy reading our digests! Feel free to review the recent one:
- What is the Future of Front End Web Development?
- How long should your website last?
- Are we making the web too complicated?
- HTTPS on Stack Overflow: The End of a Long Road
- REST 2.0 Is Here and Its Name Is GraphQL
- Spectacular Web:
- CSS-only shimmering neon text
- A SOLID Solution to CSS: Part 1, Part 2, Part 3
- A Unified Styling Language
- 11 things I learned reading the flexbox spec
- How to learn Flexbox in 10 minutes
- A very good time to understand CSS layout
- Foundation CSS Lesson Series | Ep. 3: CSS Architecture and Best Practices
- Custom themes with Angular Material
- Higher-order functions in Lodash
- chromatism — a simple set of utility functions for colours
- How to Structure Your React Project
- Building a realtime React VR app
- React Forms: Using Refs
- react-live — a production-focused playground for live editing React components
- editor — next-gen, highly customizable content editor for the browser - based on React and Redux. WYSIWYG on steroids
Read our web development and
business optimization guides
Compare in-house offshore
software developer payroll costs
Check the available resources for
a quick project start
Join our newsletter!
Get weekly updates of the top IT news delivered straight to your inbox