PHP DIGEST #13: NEWS & TOOLS (JANUARY 14 - JANUARY 28, 2018)
February 5, 2018
Libraries, request handlers, wrappers, plugins, generators, modules, composers, and other useful tools for PHP gurus. Keep on reading our PHP digest and share it with your friends & colleagues!
News & Releases
- PSR-15 Server Request Handlers — The standard of request handlers and middleware has been adopted. Read more about the standard in the post by Matthew Weier O'Phinney.
- Comparing the performance of WordPress on Peachpie (.NET) vs PHP 7.2
- phpinternals.net — A site dedicated to PHP internals: articles, documentation.
- spiral/roadrunner — High-performance load balancer and process manager for PHP on Go.
- lostedboy/symfony-form-standalone — A library wrapper for using Symfony forms separately from the framework, without pulling its dependencies.
- voku/portable-utf8 — Library for working with UTF-8 lines without dependencies from extensions such as mbstring or iconv.
- zachleigh/artisanize — Using Laravel Artisan command syntax in any Symfony Console command.
- localheinz/composer-normalize — Brings composer.json to a beautiful view.
- bamarni/composer-bin-plugin — A plugin for Composer that allows you to isolate bin dependencies, so they do not conflict with the main dependencies of your application.
- PicoPrime/barcodegen — Barcode generator.
- psr7-sessions/storageless — Implementation of sessions without storage. The standards PSR-7 and PSR-15 are supported.
- yiimaker/yii2-email-templates — Module for creating email templates for Yii2.
- Video:Vancouver PHP - Taylor Otwell Q&A
- spatie/laravel-query-builder — Building Eloquent queries from API requests according to the JSON API specification.
- lukepolo/laracart — One more eCommerce solution for Laravel.
- trafik8787/lara-crud — CRUD admin panel for Laravel.
- Zend Framework Community News for the week of 2018-01-18
- Zend Framework Community News for the week of 2018-01-25
- Introduction To Amp Event Loop
- Managing ReactPHP Promises
- WyriHaximus/reactphp-http-middleware-session — Middleware for ReactPHP to work with a session.
- clue/php-stdio-react — Library for convenient work with console input / output (STDIN, STDOUT) in asynchronous mode.
- Magento Tech Digest #8 — News, Tutorials and Tools (December 5, 2017 — January 15, 2018)
- Drupal 8: Creating REST Resource Plugin
- Does Static Factory Violate Open/Closed Principle?
- Handling Amazon SNS messages with PHP, Lumen and CloudWatch
- Using Composer Scripts
- Random thoughts about `::class` in PHP
- Writing Protobuf Services in PHP
- PHP 7.2: the pitfalls to avoid for a better and cleaner code - And also about Parameter Type Widening in PHP 7.2