PHP DIGEST #16: NEWS & TOOLS (APRIL 8- APRIL 22, 2018)
We know you missed our PHP digest. Finally, the 16th issue is hot off the press! Read about an open analog of Google Analytics, powerful library to describe business processes, simple and easy to use catch-all SMTP mail server, static code analyzer to search for possible errors, and more. Enjoy!
News & Releases
- DevConf 2018 — Composer v1.6.4 (with security fixes)
- CakePHP 3.6.0 — About future releases of the framework
- Deployer 6.2.0
- PASETO v1.0.0 — Stateless-token, a safe alternative to JWT.
- PHP FFI extenesion — Dmitry Stogov introduced the experimental dstogov / php-ffi extension, which allows calling native C functions from PHP code, as well as using data structures and C variables.
- xobotyi/beansclient — The client for the beanstald queue server, without dependencies and with 100% coverage tests.
- vimeo/psalm — A static code analyzer to search for possible errors. Alternatives: phpstan, phan. Docker image with these and other tools for analyzing PHP code: jakzal / phpqa.
- matomo-org/matomo — An open analog of Google Analytics implemented in PHP. Formerly known as Piwik.
- formapro/pvm — A powerful library to describe business processes, for example, BPMN.
- makasim/yadm — Effective library for working with MongoDB in PHP. Very quick save and hydration. An efficient way to treat MongoDB in Symfony.
- PeeHaa/mailgrab — Simple and easy to use catch-all SMTP mail server and debugging tool.Implemented on asynchronous Amphp components.
- rybakit/msgpack.php — Serialization in MessagePack on pure PHP.
- wapmorgan/UnifiedArchive — Utility for unified access to 9+ different archive formats.
- Bolt CMS 3.5.0 — CMS on Symfony components.
- A week of Symfony #589 (9-15 April 2018)
- A week of Symfony #590 (16-22 April 2018)
- JWT authentication for Lumen 5.6
- JosephSilber/page-cache — Caching responses.
- lorisleiva/laravel-deployer — Seamless deploy for Laravel based on Deployer.
- OxCom/zf3-twig — Integration of Twig in Zend Framework 3.
- Zend Framework Community News for the week of 2018-04-19
- What's new and changing in PHP 7.3
- What PHP can be
- Configuring PHP Style Checks with Composer
- A 101 on debugging php internals with gdb
- Video: Let's play a game: what is the deadly bug here?
Read our web development and
business optimization guides
Compare in-house offshore
software developer payroll costs
Check the available resources for
a quick project start
Join our newsletter!
Get weekly updates of the top IT news delivered straight to your inbox