“The future of mobile is the future of online. It is how people access online content now."
- David Murphy, Founder and Editor of Mobile Marketing Daily
Having mobile presence is essential for any brand today. But before diving deep into mobile app development, ask yourself about the app’s purpose and requirements. Once the answers are clear, it is easy to choose if you should stick with the website or invest into app development.
Factors to consider:
- User experience requirements;
- Set of features;
- The need to work without Internet;
- User interaction time.
If you’re struggling to decide which way to go, our free e-book will be on hand to help you make an informed decision between native and web. And Zfort Group will be pleased to follow your choice with the development.
This e-book will help:
- Learn the difference between the options by answering a list of questions;
- Check how UI influences the choice;
- Get expert advice to make a better choice;
- Know how to choose mobile presence type relevant for your business;
- Investigate the limitations each of the options has;
- Receive a custom feedback from our expert.