“We see our customers as invited guests to a party, and we are the hosts. It’s our job every day to make every important aspect of the customer experience a little bit better.”
- Jeff Bezos, Founder of Amazon
Amazon has 183 million unique visitors monthly. And the figure continues to grow. Sure we know Amazon is beyond the competition. But we have some UX insights based on Zfort’s experience with 53 online stores we’d like to share and help you deliver a better shopping experience.
Did you know?
- 76% of visitors abandon their carts due to various reasons;
- 21% abandon due to site loading slow;
- 20% didn’t want to register to purchase;
- 19% got distracted;
- 77% of customers read reviews before buying something online.
Maybe it’s high time to do the work on mistakes?
“Customers don’t expect you to be perfect. They do expect you to fix things when they go wrong.”
- Donald Porter, British Airways
The key takeaways:
- Tips to make your website stand out among the competitors;
- Ways to optimize the content;
- Tips to make your CTAs convert;
- Product imagery recommendations;
- Advice on the goods upsell methods.