FRONT-END WEEKLY DIGEST ( May 15 - May 21, 2017)
- The Most Interesting Sessions from Google I/O for Web Development
- Introducing Mavo: Create Web Apps Entirely By Writing HTML! Lea Verou introduced Mavo this week, a library that turns your HTML-based markup (which contains some special attributes) into an interactive web application.
- Presentation: Accessibility in a Responsive World, A11Y Days 2017
- Style Guide Guide — A boilerplate for creating superb style guides
- Rearchitecting Airbnb's Frontend
- Combine Webpack with Gulp 4
- The 5 Most Popular Frontend Frameworks of 2017 Compared
- Google's AMP now powers 2B+ mobile pages and 900K domains, loads 2x faster
- Scott Gilbertson: ‘kill google amp before it kills the web'
- 3 ways to reduce webpack bundle size
- Spectacular Web:
- Moments of Happiness, A series of WebGL experiments developed to make you smile (and spin your fans) using Three.js and GSAP Library.
- Creative Splash Transition with CSS and SVG
- Color Extraction Effect using CSS Filters and Vibrant.js
- Single Div Accordion (Animated with CSS Variables)
- Making engaging VR experiences on the web
- GPU accelerated rigid body physics in #WebGL / #threejs
- Error messages and recommendations. Time for part 3 of @ppk's study into native form validation in browsers!
- Simplifying CSS Cubes with Custom Properties
- A Walkthrough of CSS Length Units You Can Use for Font Size
- Fluid Responsive Typography With CSS Poly Fluid Sizing
- Learn CSS Grid by @jonsuh
- Learning CSS Grids
- The Big CSS Media Query Mistake
- Learn about writing-mode & text-orientation in these new CSS reference
- Some Extremely Handy `:nth-child` Recipes as Sass Mixins
- Responsive Design for Motion. WebKit now supports the prefers-reduced-motion media feature, part of CSS Media Queries Level 5, User Preferences.
- Non-linear interpolation in CSS
- Enforcing CSS Syntax Style (and more!)
- I found some really clever CSS on a reddit theme
- JSConf EU 2017 Videos
- A practical guide to fetch(), reduce() and formatting data from an external API
- json-api-normalizer: An Easy Way To Integrate The JSON API And Redux
- Analyzing React's Source Code for Type Mismatch Operations
- react + d3 = vx | visualization component
- Getting started with vx.
- j0nas/light-form — Lightweight library for lightweight React/Redux forms
- react-pdf — create PDF files using React
- How To (Safely) Use A jQuery Plugin With Vue.js
- Vue.js Is Good, But Is It Better Than Angular Or React?
- How To Build A Simple Single Page Application Using Vue 2 (Part 2)
- WTF is Vuex? A Beginner's Guide To Vue's Application Data Store
- Libs & Plugins:
- pkamenarsky/leerraum.js — A PDF typesetting library with exact positioning and hyphenated line breaking
- godzilla — is a ES2015 to Go source code transpiler and runtime
Read our web development and
business optimization guides
Compare in-house offshore
software developer payroll costs
Check the available resources for
a quick project start
Join our newsletter!
Get weekly updates of the top IT news delivered straight to your inbox