FRONT-END WEEKLY DIGEST ( March 27 - April 2, 2017)
- The best (weekly) newsletters, sorted by topic and date of first issue (oldest first).
- Preload, Prefetch And Priorities in Chrome
- Speed up your site with a little machine learning
- Building For Mobile: RWD, PWA, AMP Or Instant Articles?
- How to Select the Perfect Image Format to Optimize Your Website
- Is Using SVG Images Good for Your Website's Performance?
- For Web Developers, Speed Is the New SEO
- Experimental 3D Room Exhibition Layout
- AMP: breaking news. Negative aspects of Google's AMP
- A Comprehensive Overview of WebPack
- Develop WordPress Themes Faster with Gulp
- Why it's time for businesses to get serious about Progressive Web Apps
- The 10 GitHub repos new developers mention the most
- Making Animations Wait
- CSS Grid Layout:
- Build Complex Layouts with CSS Grid Layout
- Building a CSS Grid Overlay
- 3 CSS Grid Features That Make My Heart Flutter
- Just released a simple GUI to build complex CSS Grid templates more easily
- Does CSS Grid Replace Flexbox?
- Practical CSS Grid: Adding Grid to an Existing Design
- A Complete Guide to CSS Grid Layout
- Tame Unruly Style Sheets With These Three CSS Methodologies
- CSS deep-dive: matrix3d() for a frame-perfect custom scrollbar
- CSS Viewport Units: A Quick Start
- CSS is Fine, It's Just Really Hard
- Stylelint Config Generator
- Debugging CSS for UI Responsiveness
- Our (css) discussion is broken
- The :focus-ring pseudo class is a new CSS selector designed to help differentiate between mouse and keyboard focus
- Spring Animation in CSS
- On Writing Feature Requirements
- Responsive font calculator: Easily generate responsive font values for embedding directly into your stylesheet.
- Glimmer — Fast and light-weight UI components for the web
- Simple React Development in 2017
- Yes, React is taking over front-end development. The question is why.
- Powering UberEATS with React Native and Uber Engineering
- Reactide is the first dedicated IDE for React web application development.
- React Bits - A compilation of React Patterns, techniques, tips and tricks.
- Берегись состояния Undefined в React (Watch Out for Undefined State)
- setState() в Redux и React (Redux vs React's setState())
- 11 mistakes I've made during React Native / Redux app development
- Libs & plugins:
- Popper.js — A kickass library used to manage poppers in web applications
- Choices.js - Choices.js is a lightweight, configurable select box/text input plugin. Similar to Select2 and Selectize but without the jQuery dependency.
Read our web development and
business optimization guides
Compare in-house offshore
software developer payroll costs
Check the available resources for
a quick project start
Join our newsletter!
Get weekly updates of the top IT news delivered straight to your inbox