Libraries, request handlers, wrappers, plugins, generators, modules, composers, and other useful tools for PHP gurus. Keep on reading our PHP digest and share it with your friends & colleagues!
News & Releases
- PSR-15 Server Request Handlers — The standard of request handlers and middleware has been adopted. Read more about the standard in the post by Matthew Weier O’Phinney.
- Comparing the performance of WordPress on Peachpie (.NET) vs PHP 7.2
- phpinternals.net — A site dedicated to PHP internals: articles, documentation.
- spiral/roadrunner — High-performance load balancer and process manager for PHP on Go.
- lostedboy/symfony-form-standalone — A library wrapper for using Symfony forms separately from the framework, without pulling its dependencies.
- voku/portable-utf8 — Library for working with UTF-8 lines without dependencies from extensions such as mbstring or iconv.
- zachleigh/artisanize — Using Laravel Artisan command syntax in any Symfony Console command.
- localheinz/composer-normalize — Brings composer.json to a beautiful view.
- bamarni/composer-bin-plugin — A plugin for Composer that allows you to isolate bin dependencies, so they do not conflict with the main dependencies of your application.
- PicoPrime/barcodegen — Barcode generator.
- psr7-sessions/storageless — Implementation of sessions without storage. The standards PSR-7 and PSR-15 are supported.
- yiimaker/yii2-email-templates — Module for creating email templates for Yii2.
- Video: Vancouver PHP – Taylor Otwell Q&A
- spatie/laravel-query-builder — Building Eloquent queries from API requests according to the JSON API specification.
- lukepolo/laracart — One more eCommerce solution for Laravel.
- trafik8787/lara-crud — CRUD admin panel for Laravel.
- Zend Framework Community News for the week of 2018-01-18
- Zend Framework Community News for the week of 2018-01-25
- Introduction To Amp Event Loop
- Managing ReactPHP Promises
- WyriHaximus/reactphp-http-middleware-session — Middleware for ReactPHP to work with a session.
- clue/php-stdio-react — Library for convenient work with console input / output (STDIN, STDOUT) in asynchronous mode.
- Magento Tech Digest #8 — News, Tutorials and Tools (December 5, 2017 — January 15, 2018)
- Drupal 8: Creating REST Resource Plugin
- Does Static Factory Violate Open/Closed Principle?
- Handling Amazon SNS messages with PHP, Lumen and CloudWatch
- Using Composer Scripts
- Random thoughts about `::class` in PHP
- Writing Protobuf Services in PHP
- PHP 7.2: the pitfalls to avoid for a better and cleaner code – And also about Parameter Type Widening in PHP 7.2