Would you like to learn how to design a converting e-commerce homepage?
E-commerce homepage is a lot like a prime time ad on television. Sponsors race to put all their products on banners, but only the best get featured.
Comparing to offline shopping your homepage is like a storefront in the offline world.
Did you know?
- 51% of Americans prefer to shop online;
- 96% of Americans have once purchased online, 80% in the past month alone;
- £69 billion/year - expected e-commerce revenue in the UK by 2020;
- $485 billion/year - expected e-commerce revenue in the USA by 2021;
- €190 billion/year - e-commerce spendings in Europe in 2017;
- 68% leave online store empty-handed.
The key takeaways:
- Welcome banners that convert;
- CTAs placement best practices;
- Number of menu items;
- How to make the search box visible;
- Number of product categories;
- How to stand out in your customer’s mind.