Would like to learn the ins and outs of a converting checkout process?
76% is an average abandonment rate within e-commerce industry. Let’s calculate.
If you have a $10,000/mo sales revenue, a small reduction of abandoned carts just by 10% will generate you additional $12,000 of sales revenue a year!
Did you know?
- 68% of users abandon their carts due to high extra costs;
- 27% of users said the checkout process was too complicated;
- 8% abandon online shops due to lack of payment methods;
- 80% of users prefer auto-formatted credit card spaces.
The checkout page on your e-commerce website is the “make or break” moment. Just another quick fact to consider: a whopping 76% of visitors leave your online shop empty-handed. Sad news, but we know what to do about it.
The key takeaways:
- Tips for a smart login process;
- Advice on a checkout process structure;
- Confirmation page best practices;
- Ways to engage with one-time buyers.