STARTUP DIGEST #4 (NOVEMBER 15 - DECEMBER 15, 2017)
Cryptotokens, Business Intelligence trends, Big Data and Analytics in 2018, Virtual Reality, Artificial Intelligence, and more. As a bonus, 7 cool podcasts to listen and 8 hot events to attend in January 2018. Keep on reading!
- How Instagram Co-founder Mike Krieger Took Its Engineering Org from 0 to 300 People
- Apple Shazam: Why is the US company buying the music app?
- Cryptotokens are raising millions of dollars. Should you launch your own?
Entrepreneurship and Management
- 2018 Top Business Intelligence Trends
- A Startups Guide to Holiday Gifts for Yourself and Others
- First Round State of Startups 2017: 896 Respondents
- Step-by-Step Fundraising Tactics from the NYC Legend Who Raised $750M
- 25 Data & Analytics Vendors at the Forefront in 2018
- San Francisco was the place to be for people in tech. Then it wasn't
- The Secret to Accessing Startup Funding? Treat It the Same Way You Do Sales
AI, AR, VR, IoT, Blockchain
- How Cryptocurrency Is Changing The Game For Startup Investors
- Angel Investor Sanjay Mehta On Bitcoins, Cryptocurrency, ICOs And More
- 10 Things You Need to Know About AI, Big Data, and Analytics in 2018
- The Coming Convergence of VR and AI Gives Brands Big Opportunities (and Potential Pitfalls)
- Virtual therapy and stress-busting apps: can tech support mental health at work?
- Airbnb wants to offer virtual reality previews of rental spots
- Artificial Intelligence Gets Real for Investors: A Timeline
- Tencent says there are only 300,000 AI engineers worldwide, but millions are needed
- Can A.I. Be Taught to Explain Itself?
- Founder.University Startup Tuneup: Jason & Brian Alvey dissect& perfect pitches in 7 verticals
- Startups for the rest of us: Episode 370: Our Predictions for 2018
- The Tim Ferriss Show: Managing Procrastination, Predicting the Future, and Finding Happiness – Tim Urban
- Investor Stories 74: Why I Invested (Tsai, Greathouse, Eakman)
- Entrepreneur On Fire: Checklist: How to create a resilient business
- Problem Solvers: When You Try Making “Something For Everyone,” You Attract Nobody
- Mixergy Interviews: Three startup myths debunked by a founder selling meat online
- PCMA Convening Leaders, Jan 7-10, Austin, TX, the USA
- The Innovation Summit, Jan 10, Santa Barbara, CA, the USA
- Future Festival: Orlando, Jan 18, Orlando, FL, the USA
- DLD18 (Digital Life Design), Jan 20, Munich, Germany
- AI Assistant Summit San Francisco, Jan 25-26, CA, the USA
- Deep Learning Summit, Jan 25-26, CA, the USA
- Cisco Live, Jan 29, Barcelona, Spain
- Vibrant Digital Future Summit, Jan 31, London, the UK
Read our web development and
business optimization guides
Compare in-house offshore
software developer payroll costs
Check the available resources for
a quick project start
Join our newsletter!
Get weekly updates of the top IT news delivered straight to your inbox