FRONT-END WEEKLY DIGEST (MARCH 18 - MARCH 24, 2019)
- Top 5 Frontend Development Megatrends
- Web Development Trends 2019
- SVG Circle Decomposition To Paths
- All About mailto: Links
- Web Components, article Series: from an introduction and creating a custom element from scratch to encapsulating style and advanced tooling
- How to Make a Progressive Web App From Your Existing Website
- How to Create Smooth WebGL Transitions on Scroll using Phenomenon
- Add SVG filters with CSS
- Stacked “Borders”
- Sophisticated Partitioning with CSS Grid
- Blurred Borders in CSS
- HTML periodical table (built with CSS grid)
- Scope in CSS
- All you need to know about hyphenation in CSS
- Flexulator - Flexbox space distribution calculator
- Things nobody ever taught me about CSS.
- Finally, a CSS only solution to :hover on touchscreens
- I Don’t Hate Arrow Functions, (But..)
- A list of books 📚and articles 📝 for the discerning web developer to read.
- Vue 2.6.6 Release part1
- The Difference Between Computed Properties, Methods and Watchers in Vue
- How to Reduce Your Vue.JS Bundle Size With Webpack
- Vuex—The Deep Dive
- TradingVue.js is a hackable charting lib for traders.
- Get Started Writing Class-based Vue.js Apps in TypeScript
- Nuxt.js: a Minimalist Framework for Creating Universal Vue.js Apps
- [VueJS Amsterdam 2019] Evan You - State of the Vuenion
Libs & Plugins:
- construct-js - a library for creating byte level data structures
- fromfrom is a library to transform sequences of data from one format to another.
- CrumbsJS: a lightweight, intuitive, vanilla ES6 fueled JS cookie and local storage library.
Read our web development and
business optimization guides
Compare in-house offshore
software developer payroll costs
Check the available resources for
a quick project start
Join our newsletter!
Get weekly updates of the top IT news delivered straight to your inbox