FRONT-END WEEKLY DIGEST (June 24 - June 30, 2019)
- Getting started with web performance? Here's what you need to focus on.
- Build A PWA With Webpack And Workbox
- Spam Detection APIs
- Mimic Relative Positioning Inside an SVG with Nested SVGs
- HTML can do that?
- syntax.fm podcast №154: SVGs with Sara Soueidan
- How to do scroll-linked animations the right way
- Learn the fundamentals of synthesis with our new, interactive website Running on Web Audio, WebAssembly and WebGL. Made with three.js, Tone.js, anime.js and React using TypeScript and much
- useAnimations: animated icons in Lottie Framework and After Effects for immediate implementation to your apps or websites
- Three Predictions From the State of CSS 2019 Survey
- The Ultimate Guide to Flexbox Centering
- Building a Conference Schedule with CSS Grid
- Drag-n-drop sticky, with no JS!
- Variable Fonts for Developers
- Thinking of BEM as a UI Philosophy Instead of a CSS Naming Convention
- Amsterdam JSNation 2019, 15 videos
- RxJS: A Simple Introduction
Libs & Plugins:
- freezeframe.js - a library that pauses animated .gifs and enables them to animate on mouse hover / mouse click / touch event, or with trigger / release functions
- TWGL: A Tiny WebGL helper Library
- svelte-adapter: use Svelte components with Vue and React
Read our web development and
business optimization guides
Compare in-house offshore
software developer payroll costs
Check the available resources for
a quick project start
Join our newsletter!
Get weekly updates of the top IT news delivered straight to your inbox