FRONT-END WEEKLY DIGEST ( November 20 — November 26, 2017)
Localisation and translation on the web, Progressive Web Apps, Chrome DevTools, HTML email and accessibility, PlainJS, free advanced React.js lectures and more. Enjoy reading our weekly FED digest!
• Progressive Web Apps: A Crash Course
• The Front-End Checklist - The Front-End Checklist Application is perfect for modern websites and meticulous developers!
• Localisation and Translation on the Web
• Common Security Issues in Web Applications. Part 1
• First Contentful Paint Explained
• What Is HEIF and Will It Replace JPEG?
• Chrome DevTools- Performance monitor. Now you can measure many different app performance metrics in the real time. And have an easy way to measure the CSS/JS improvements!
• stacks-cli - Analyze website stack from the terminal.
• Clean-mark convert an article into a clean text.
• A Content Slider
• HTML Email and Accessibility
• Advocating for Accessible UI Design
• Shredder Redux - A reimplementation of the Polygon Shredder using instancing, Built with three.js, Maf.js and dat.gui.
• CSS-only Todo List Checkbox Animation
• Faux Grid Tracks by Eric Meyer
• CSS for Teams
• Upgrade Your Project with CSS Selector and Custom Attributes
• Grid by Example
• On the Growing Popularity of Atomic CSS
• The Art of Solving Problems with CSS
• Optimizing CSS: Tweaking Animation Performance with DevTools
• 23 Minutes of Work for Better Font Loading
• An 11 part series comparing Aurelia, Ember, Dojo, Vue, React and Angular reaches its conclusion by looking at the pros and cons of each.
• Modern Front-End Frameworks should be less of a “frame” and more of a “work”
• Angular vs React: Popularity
• How to make your life easier using functional programming in TypeScript
• Progressively migrating from AngularJS to Vue.js at Unbabel
• A Progressive Web Application with Vue JS, Webpack & Material Design
• How I started using Vue
• Advanced React.js Lectures FREE!
• How to greatly improve your React app performance
• bemto-components Smart components for using BEM methodology with React. Best used together with styled-components.
• “React is better than Angular” and other nonsense
• The Performance Cost of Server Side Rendered React on Node.js
• Using Angular Components with Third-Party Libraries
• A Look at Angular Alongside Vue - Familiar Code
• How To Style Angular Application Loading With Angular CLI Like a Boss
• Angular 5 Service Worker
- Libs & Plugins:
• raspchat — An IRC like chat system written in Node.js
Read our web development and
business optimization guides
Compare in-house offshore
software developer payroll costs
Check the available resources for
a quick project start
Join our newsletter!
Get weekly updates of the top IT news delivered straight to your inbox