FRONT-END WEEKLY DIGEST ( March 13 - March 19, 2017)
- Web Developer Roadmap - 2017
- Developing HTML Emails for Gmail: 12 Things you MUST know
- HTML5 Video and Audio: The Markup
- HTML5 Forms: Input Types (Part 2)
- What are color fonts?
- A Little Surprise Is Waiting For You Here — Meet The Next Smashing Magazine
- Stack Motion Hover Effects
- Miyazaki tribute – with SVG and GSAP
- How to Pass Command Line Parameters to Gulp Tasks
- shapeshifter — a web-app that simplifies the process of creating SVG-based path morphing animations.
- animista — a place where you can play with a collection of pre-made CSS animations, tweak them and get only those you will actually use.
- Console Importer — easily import JS and CSS resources from Chrome console.
- CSSO 3.0.0, New AST backend and extracting CLI into standalone package
- Waffle grid - An easy to use flexbox grid system.
- Preventing Reflow
- Writing modular CSS (Part 1)
- Thoughts on Negative Margins
- jQuery 3.2.0 Is Out - Added support for custom CSS properties
- 3 Array Hacks
- Introducing React Loadable
- Life cycle methods in react explained as a kid's dance performance
- Angular 2 vs React – the final battle – round 2
- Introducing Create React Native App
- Routing in React, the uncomplicated way
- Memoize React components
- React Router
- Rapid tips for your React-Redux application
- Preact internals #1: the easy parts
- How To Build A Simple Single Page Application Using Vue 2 (Part 1)
- Writing Vue.js Components with Flow
- Where did Vue.js come from?
- Quick Introduction to VueJS
- Basic Server Side Rendering with Vue.js and Express
- Very basic kickstart Bottle kit with Vue.js. Included Axios, Bulma.io, Babel and Webpack 2
- Eagle.js - A slideshow framework for hackers
- Plugins & libs:
- Sazerac - Data-driven unit testing for Jasmine, Mocha, and Jest
- Fetch Inject — dynamically inline assets into the DOM using Fetch Injection
Read our web development and
business optimization guides
Compare in-house offshore
software developer payroll costs
Check the available resources for
a quick project start
Join our newsletter!
Get weekly updates of the top IT news delivered straight to your inbox