FRONT-END WEEKLY DIGEST ( June 12 - June 18, 2017)
- All the talk videos from JSConf EU 2017
- Grab Front End Guide ? Study guide and introduction to the modern front end stack.
- Get Ready for Web Bluetooth!
- Using Workbox + Webpack to precache with Service Worker
- Cell - A self-constructing web app framework powered by a self-driving DOM.
- Accessibility according to actual people with disabilities
- Accessible Modal Dialogs
- PWA Directory - A Directory of Progressive Web Apps
- What is Accelerated Mobile Pages and How does it Differ from Responsive Web Design
- Please Make Google AMP Optional
- Our e-mail editor will help you design beautiful and responsive messages.
- Network Monitor Reloaded (Part 1), Hacking on the Network Monitor Developer Tool (Part 2)
- Introduction to FuseBox — a Faster, Simpler Webpack Alternative
- Introduction to Webpack: Entry, Output, Loaders, and Plugins
- Introducing Bonsai: an open source Webpack analyzer
- An Introduction to the `fr` CSS unit
- A Practical Guide to CSS Variables (Custom Properties)
- Building Production-Ready CSS Grid Layouts Today
- Responsive Typography Scales in CSS
- Typographic Potential of Variable Fonts
- Thoughts on Self-Documenting CSS
- Build a Minimalist HTML Card in just 53 lines of code (with Flexbox)
- Handling Long and Unexpected Content in CSS
- Results of the Ultimate CSS Survey 2017
- From CSS Preprocessors to CSS in JS
- New releases: ESLint v4.0.0, V8 Release 6.0, Node 8 и npm5
- Reactive programming, DAMN. It is not about ReactJS
- Picking Jest over Mocha
- How to track changes in the DOM using Mutation Observer
- A crash course in memory management
- vue-styleguidist — Created from react styleguidist for Vue Components with a living style guide
- Extending VueJS Components
- XSS in Vue.js
- Will Vue.js Become a Giant Like Angular or React?
- Libs & Plugins:
- Highlight Within Textarea v2
- spected — is a low level validation library for validating objects against defined validation rules
- collect.js — convenient and dependency free wrapper for working with arrays and objects
Read our web development and
business optimization guides
Compare in-house offshore
software developer payroll costs
Check the available resources for
a quick project start
Join our newsletter!
Get weekly updates of the top IT news delivered straight to your inbox