FRONT-END WEEKLY DIGEST ( July 3 — July 9, 2017)
Curious about the safety of using CSS Grind Layout? Want to review the list of the best CSS books in 2017? Need to test your programming skills in HTML? Read our digest and become even smarter!
- 10 Ways to Test your Programming Skills in HTML and CSS
- Accessibility feedback from Twitter
- What's next for CSS? CSS Database is a comprehensive list of CSS features and their positions in the process of becoming implemented web standards.
- Is it really safe to start using CSS Grid Layout?
- What's the Deal with Collapsible Margins?
- Best CSS Books In 2017
- CSS is Awesome
- The Options for Programmatically Documenting CSS
- Clearing your Front End Job Interview — CSS
- PostCSS, you beauty
- Building Mega Menus with Flexbox
- Responsive gallery with CSS Grids by yoksel
- Did CSS get more complicated since the late nineties?
- Is npm the new jQuery?
- Building data binding in the browser
- Gatsby - Blazing-fast static site generator for React
- A First Look at Gatsby, a Static Site Generator for React
- jeromedalbert/real-world-react Real World React apps and their open source codebases for developers to learn from Learn from React apps written by experienced developers.
- Some Thoughts On Forms in React
- terminal-in-react - A tiny component that renders a terminal
- Rebass - is a library of highly-composable, primitive UI components for React, built with styled-components
- Libs & Plugins:
- size-limit - Prevent JS libraries bloat. If you accidentally add a massive dependency, Size Limit will throw an error.
Read our web development and
business optimization guides
Compare in-house offshore
software developer payroll costs
Check the available resources for
a quick project start
Join our newsletter!
Get weekly updates of the top IT news delivered straight to your inbox