FRONT-END WEEKLY DIGEST ( August 7 — August 13, 2017)
- Proposal to Republish Previous Versions of HTML and XHTML as Obsolete Recommendations
- .NET and WebAssembly - Is this the future of the front-end?
- It's official as can be — the Bootstrap 4 beta is finally here. Upgrade Bootstrap 4 Alpha 6 to Beta
- JPNG.svg - Transparent PNG with JPEG Compression
- Totally Tooling Tips: Webpack Tips
- Performant Web Animations and Interactions: Achieving 60 FPS
- Morphing Page Transition
- CSS Hex Colors Demystified
- Font-size: An Unexpectedly Complex CSS Property
- Shadow DOM: fast and encapsulated styles
- Web fonts: when you need them, when you don't
- CSS Inheritance: An Introduction
- The Best Way to Implement a “Wrapper” in CSS
- Flex Grow & Flex Basis: CSS Responsive Page Layouts
- CSS Utility Classes and "Separation of Concerns"
- CSS Grid Layout:
- ES Modules in Node Today!
- Lazy loading images using Intersection Observer
- Improving Conversations using the Perspective API
- How To Build A Github Search UI in 60 Minutes
- Closing Iterables is a Leaky Abstraction
- Why React is better than Vue.js. And when.
- Fetching API Data with React.JS
- Using Create React App with Relay Modern
- react-beautiful-dnd - Beautiful, accessible drag and drop for lists with React.js
- Server-Render like a Pro /w Redux-First Router in 10 steps
- Libs & Plugins:
- react-simple-maps — SVG maps with d3-geo and topojson
- posterus — сomposable async primitives (futures) with true cancelation, control over scheduling, and coroutines
Read our web development and
business optimization guides
Compare in-house offshore
software developer payroll costs
Check the available resources for
a quick project start
Join our newsletter!
Get weekly updates of the top IT news delivered straight to your inbox